Currently, there are various printers that have wireless technology as well as the HP Deskjet 3752 printer device. To connect this type of printer to a computer device, you can use a Wi-Fi network. Then, how to connect HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to WiFi?
HP printers can be added to your network in several ways. Basically, how to connect an HP printer to WiFi is an easy way, however, it still depends on the printer model and network configuration used. In this article, we will show you several ways to do this.
Before starting to connect the HP printer to WiFi, also make sure that the printer, computer and network devices are turned on and connected to each other, functioning normally and ready to use.
How To Connect HP Printer Devices To Wifi?
Connecting the HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to WiFi has several ways as previously mentioned. Therefore, here are some ways:
Method 1: Using the HP Auto Wireless Connect
Here are the steps in how to connect HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to WiFi using the first method, which is using the HP Auto Wireless Connect.
1. The important thing you need to pay attention to is make sure that your configuration is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect. In order to be able to connect an HP printer to WiFi using this method, you must meet several conditions for your computer and network configuration, which are:
- Your computer must be running Windows Vista or later (PC), or OSX 10.5 (Leopard) or later (Macintosh).
- Your computer is connected to a wireless router 802.11 b/g/n via a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Your computer’s OS becomes the controller of the wireless adapter.
- Your computer uses a wireless connection to the network and operating system.
- Your computer uses a dynamic IP address, not a static one.
2. Download the latest printer software from HP. You can download it on the official HP page. Also make sure the software you download matches the type of printer you are using and is also compatible with the operating system on your computer.
3. Then, run the Installer. Follow the instructions on your computer screen until the installer asks you to choose a connection type. Select “Network (Ethernet/Wireless)” as the connection type, then select “Yes, Send my wireless settings to the printer (Recommended)”. The installer will continue the installation process automatically
Note: During the HP Auto Wireless Connect setup process, your computer will be disconnected from the internet for a while. Make sure you have completed all downloads and online activities before continuing.
Method 2: Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Pushbutton Mode
The next way for how to setup HP deskjet 3752 printer to WiFi, is via WPS Push button Mode.
1. In this way, make sure your configuration meets the minimum conditions:
- Your printer and wireless router must support WPS Pushbutton Mode. Since there are many models, you may need to see the manuals for your printer and router to ensure compatibility.
- The wireless router must have the WPS pushbutton option.
- WPS wireless routers, in general, will not connect with the WPS method if set using WEP security, or without any security at all. Therefore, your network must use WPA or WPA2 security protocols. In addition, the WPS router will not connect using the WPS method if you use the router’s default network name and without security.
2. Run WPS pushbutton mode on your printer. Since setting this mode depends on the printer model you are using, refer to your manual to run it. Once WPS mode is running on your printer, press the WPS button on the router. You have to do this in two minutes.
Method 3: Wireless Setup Wizard
1. You will need the network name and WEP/WPA password you are using.
2. Make settings on your printer. On the printer control panel, press the Setup button. Then, select Network in the menu options.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will display a list of wireless networks in the area. Select the network name you are using in the list.
- If the network name you are using is not in the list, scroll to the bottom of the network list and enter the network name you are using. Note that the network name is case sensitive.
3. Enter the WEP key or WPA passphrase. As in the network name, you must enter the same password including upper or lower case letters. Your printer will be directly connected to your wireless network. If not, print a page of the Wireless Network Test report that will help you pinpoint the problem.
When going to apply the method in how to connect HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to WiFi, if your computer device does not recognize the printer, do the following:
- Open the ‘Printers & Scanners’ menu.
- Select ‘Add a printer or scanner’ and then choose ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’.
- Click ‘Add a Bluetooth’ then select ‘wireless or network discoverable printer’, then proceed to ‘Next’.
- Select the wireless printer and select ‘Next’.
- Close settings when you are done.
That’s all you need to know for how to connect HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to WiFi. If you still have problems to scan from your HP printer to Chromebook, you can find support and customer service options to help with your HP printer problems on the official HP support website.
Read Also: How to Scan From HP Printer to Chromebook
Images Source: Shopee.com.my