How to Remove Printer from HP Smart App – In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step process on how to remove Printer from HP Smart App. This guide is suitable for HP OfficeJet, HP DeskJet, HP LaserJet, and HP ENVY printers. If you’re using a different type of printer, you can look for the appropriate instructions for your model.
With the HP Smart App, you can easily manage your printing jobs from anywhere, at any time. This guide will help you remove a printer from the HP Smart App and manage your printing jobs more efficiently.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Remove Printer from HP Smart App
Removing your printer from HP Smart App is a simple process. Follow this step-by-step guide to know How to Remove Printer from HP Smart App:
- Open the HP Smart App.
- Tap the “Settings” icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Select the “Printers” tab.
- Find the printer you want to remove and tap the name.
- Tap the trash can icon or tap “Remove” to delete the printer from HP Smart.
- Confirm the removal by tapping “Yes” or “OK” when prompted. That’s it! Your printer has now been removed from HP Smart App.
If you ever need to add the printer back, just follow the instructions to add a printer in the app.
Troubleshooting Tips for Easily Removing Your Printer from HP Smart App
Having trouble removing your printer from HP Smart App? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you get your printer off HP Smart App in no time.
- Make sure your printer is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Open the HP Smart App and go to the “Settings” page.
- Tap the “Printers” option at the top of the page.
- Select the printer you want to remove and tap the “Delete” button.
- Confirm the deletion by tapping “Yes” on the prompt.
- Once the printer is removed, restart the HP Smart App and make sure the printer is no longer listed. If you’re still having trouble removing your printer from the HP Smart App, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. This should reset the app and allow you to remove the printer. If this doesn’t work, try restarting your device and then try again.
We hope these troubleshooting tips help you remove your printer from HP Smart App!
How to Use HP Smart App to Quickly & Easily Remove Your Printer
If you’re looking to quickly and easily remove your HP printer, the HP Smart app is the way to go! This app makes it simple and straightforward to get rid of your device quickly and conveniently. Here’s how to use it:
- Download the HP Smart app. You can get this for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you’ve installed the app, sign in using your HP account.
- Then, click on the “Printers” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the printer you want to remove and then click on the “Remove Printer” button.
- You’ll get a prompt asking you to confirm the removal. Click “Yes” and the printer will be removed from your list. And that’s it! You’ve successfully removed your printer using the HP Smart app.
It’s a quick and easy way to get rid of your device without having to manually uninstall it.
Removing a printer from the HP Smart App can be a simple process if the user is familiar with the app and the steps involved. By following the steps outlined above, the user can easily remove a printer from the HP Smart App. Once the printer has been removed, the user can then setup a new printer or simply switch back to using the printer with the app as they had before.
By taking the time to remove a printer from the HP Smart App, the user can ensure that their printer is no longer connected to the app and they can start using the printer with other apps or directly from the computer.
I hope this article about How to Remove Printer from HP Smart App help you a lots. Thanks for visit and reading.
Read Also: Best 3D Printer for Kids
Image Source: Lifewire.com and HP.com