- 1. What Causes The Printer Not To Be Detected In A Wifi Network?
- 2. How To Connect HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer To Wifi
- 3. What Can Be Done With The HP Envy 6455 Pro Printer When Connected To The Internet?
- 4. How To Fix HP Envy Pro 6455 Not Connecting To Wifi
Document printing activities are very essential, especially for those of you who need to collect assignments or work with physical files. Printers are also a solution so you can print files flexibly and save time. Even so, you may have encountered problems where your HP printer suddenly went offline or was not available in the print options. Before knowing how to connect HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer to WiFi, you need to first find out the various causes of offline printer problems.
Wireless Printing is a new and easy way for paper and document printing jobs. Most newer versions of HP printer devices are equipped with the ability to print according to commands given by devices connected to a WiFi or Bluetooth network. But in reality, there are still many people who don’t know how to connect HP printers to WiFi. So, if you are having the same problem about how to connect an HP Printer to WiFi, then this article can be your solution.
What Causes The Printer Not To Be Detected In A Wifi Network?
Most of the latest generation of printers today are equipped with wireless features that have 2 options, namely WiFi Direct or via WiFi Router. WiFi Direct is a feature that connects directly between printer devices and laptops, computers or smartphones. Meanwhile, WiFi Router is a feature that connects printer devices with laptops, computers or smartphones through a router.
In general, there are various conditions that make the printer unable to connect to the same WiFi network as a computer or laptop, here are some conditions that cause it:
- There is a problem with the printer driver
- Printer ink has run out
- Printer connection lost
- There is paper stuck in the printer
- Out of paper
- There is a problem with printer spooling (the service handles the location of the printer driver, loading the printer driver, and scheduling printing)
- The printer device has a malfunction in the printer device
How To Connect HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer To Wifi
Owning an HP Envy Pro 6455 printer is a great way to take advantage of an all-in-one printing and scanning solution because it has features that really support your print job. If you have an HP Envy Pro 6455 and want to connect it to an online network, you can do this by connecting the printer to your WiFi or wireless internet connection.
Connecting the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer is easy, through the built-in HP Smart App and your current wireless internet connection, whether you’re connected at home or at work. Then, how to connect HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer to WiFi? To connect your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer to WiFi, here’s how:
- First, open the HP Smart App
- Then select to “Add Printer” tab in options in app
- Select the printer device you will use
- Once selected, the app will connect the printer device to your WiFi network
- Then, select your network to complete the connection process
What Can Be Done With The HP Envy 6455 Pro Printer When Connected To The Internet?
You can connect to devices such as laptops, computers, or smartphones using a wireless connection remotely once your HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer is connected to the internet. This will greatly facilitate you when there are several computers that do printing work using one central printer device that is connected simultaneously in one location.
- The HP Envy Pro 6455 printer that is connected to the internet will allow you to do print jobs, manage, or send from anywhere as long as your wireless internet connection is active.
- Send multiple print jobs from multiple computers or devices at once
- Wireless printing lets you not only execute commands from a standard computer, but also through commands from smartphones and other connected wireless devices
- Easier to manage and verify ink levels for continuous monitoring
- Using the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer is a good choice, especially if you prefer wireless printing or work with multiple computers
How To Fix HP Envy Pro 6455 Not Connecting To Wifi
How To Fix HP Envy Pro 6455 not connecting to WiFi? There are several ways that you can use to deal with an offline HP Envy Pro 6455 printer. Here are some ways:
1. Printer Driver Update
One of the causes of offline printer problems is a faulty printer driver. The solution is to update or update your printer driver. You can update the printer driver through the Device Manager menu on your computer, then select the connected printer device and right-click and select the Update Driver option.
2. Remove and re-add your Printer
The most basic way is to re-add the connected printer device. However, you must first remove the connected printer device to add it back.
That’s the article about how to connect the HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer to WiFi and other related discussions.
If you still have problems to connect your HP printer, you can find support and customer service options to help with your HP printer problems on the official HP support website.
Read Also: How to Calibrate HP Printer
Images Source: Ebay.com